Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions have been laid out for the benefit of all students and to ensure everyone gets the full benefit from our classes.
– Our Pilates classes are usually run in 6 or 7-week blocks with spaces restricted. This ensures we get to know everyone’s body and can safely and progressively instruct everyone. The cost per
– No refund can be made for missed classes and classes cannot be carried over between courses.
– If you cannot attend a class and give us a minimum of 24 hours notice (either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by text to 07963 340541) we can offer you a replacement class during the current course period. We only guarantee to do this for 1 class per term.
– Priority for places each term are given to you our existing students. The deadline for your priority booking is the date of the last class of the preceding term. We will ask you for a deposit of £20 or the full course fee and confirm your place once we have received this. If you are unable to attend the
– We advise you to bring a small towel or flannel to place on the head cushions.
– Cash or cheques (made payable to Palace Pilates Ltd) are both accepted as are BACS transfer. BACS details: Palace Pilates Ltd, HSBC, 40-25- 03, 31660624. Please put your name and the class day and time as your REFERENCE.
Pilates is an incredible technique and we hope that our classes will inspire the same dedication in you as we have found.
Suzanne, Vicky, Emma and Denise